Motorola XPR™ 6580
Combining the best of two-way radio with digital technology, the MOTOTRBO XPR 6580 digital portable radio delivers increased capacity, exceptional voice quality, extended battery performance, and integrated data communication via the largest third party application developer program in the industry. MOTOTRBO is built to the globally recognized ETSI DMR Tier 2 standard.
Available in 800 / 900 MHz frequency bands, the XPR 6580 features an integrated GPS module, full keypad with display, five programmable buttons, emergency button, IP57 specifications for submersibility, and intrinsically safe options.
XPR 6580 radios are also available for use on SMARTNET® / Privacy Plus™ analog trunking systems, providing an easy migration path from analog to digital technology.
Motorola XPR 6580 Features
- Flexible, menu-driven interface with user-friendly icons or two lines of text for ease of reading text messages* and navigating through the menus.
- Tri-color LED indicator for clear, visible feedback of calling, scanning, roaming and monitoring features.
- Emergency button alerts supervisor or dispatcher in an emergency situation.
- Accessory connector meets IP57 submersibility specifications and incorporates RF, USB and IMPRES™ audio capability.
- Integrated GPS module enables the use of location-tracking data applications.*
- Large, easy-to-use navigation buttons allow easy access to intuitive menu-driven interfaces.
- Radio housing meets IP57 specifications; submersible in 1 meter of fresh water up to 30 minutes. Offers intrinsically safe options for use in locations where flammable gas, vapors or combustible dust may be present.
- Powerful, front projecting speaker.
- Three side and two front programmable buttons for easy access to favorite features.
- Large, textured push-to-talk button provides good tactile response and easy access, even when wearing gloves.
- Up to 1,000 channels.
- Enhanced call management
- Digital calling features* (MDC 1200, Encode/Decode, Quik-Call II™)
- Dual-mode analog and/or digital scan and mixed mode priority scan*
- Optional Expansion Card for added capabilities
- 6.25e Compliant*
- Basic or Enhanced privacy – built-in scrambling for increased security*
- Free-form and quick text messaging*
- Contacts list accommodates up to 1,000 contacts
- Voice Activated Transmit (VOX) hands-free communication
- Operates in 800/900 MHz frequency bands
Motorola XPR 6580 Applications
The Motorola XPR 6580 portable two way radio can be used for a variety of applications.
Here are a few examples of some key industries:
- Commercial Systems
- Energy or Utilities
- Government Services
- Service Industry
Motorola XPR 6580 Models
The Motorola XPR 6580 is available in the following models:
XPR 6580 240 Channel, 1-2.5W, 806-941 MHz
All Motorola XPR 6580 models include:
- IMPRES™ Li-ion 2150mAh Submersible (IP57) Battery
- IMPRES™ Single-Unit Charger
- Standard UHF or VHF Antenna
- 2.5" Belt Clip
- Accessory Dust Cover
- Integrated Expansion Card
- Two Year Warranty
- One Year Repair Service Advantage
Motorola XPR 6580 Accessories
Motorola original audio accessories enhance your communication system. Remote speaker microphones offer the convenience of communication without having to remove the radio from your belt. Lightweight headsets provide hands-free communication so you can work and communicate simultaneously. Comfortable earpieces mute the radio speaker while channeling the audio directly to your ear, so you can monitor transmissions clearly and privately.
Contact Shreveport Communications
Please contact us for more information on our Motorola two-way radios and service solutions
M-Th 8AM-5PM CST
Fri- 8AM – 3PM.